Welcome to the Rhapsody Resort property information page.
We are dedicated to delivering a 4.5 star holiday experience to all our guests, please follow this page so you can be up to date with projects happening in and around the Rhapsody Resort, Surfers Paradise & surrounding areas
We understand that many people's travel plans have been impacted by the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) the safety of our team members, our guests and residents is paramount. We're working hard to do everything we can to be prepared and address everyone associated with Rhapsody Resort's concerns, including;
- Increasing the rigour of cleaning and sanitising procedures throughout the Resort
- Disinfecting common area surfaces more frequently
- Making alcohol based hand sanitizers available to all Rhapsody staff and guests plus hand santizers located in the common area lobby and gymnasium for guests and residents use
- Making alcohol based disinfectant wipes available upon request at the lobby desk
- Additionally, we will continually reviewing our policies and procedures to ensure consistent alignment of our COVID-19 response procedures with the evolving public health advice and guidelines, including that of the Australian Government Heath Department and World Health Organization (WHO). This includes promoting hand washing and healthy hygiene practices among our Rhapsody community of staff, guests and residents.
Rhapsody Resort Management is following the advice of local public health agencies, and our partners, while also aligning with state, federal and global public health guidelines and recommendations.
We also want to assure you, that you can book your Rhapsody Resort stay direct with our reservations team with complete confidence. If your travel plans are impacted by the COVID-19/coronavirus which include a stay at Rhapsody Resort, that has been booked direct with the Rhapsody Resort's reservations team, we will credit your accommodation. That credit will be valid for one year, to be used for your next Rhapsody Resort stay.
If you have specific questions about COVID-19/coronavirus, I would recommend you visit the World Health Organization website.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at Rhapsody Resort soon.