Welcome to the Rhapsody Resort property information page.
We are dedicated to delivering a 4.5 star holiday experience to all our guests, please follow this page so you can be up to date with projects happening in and around the Rhapsody Resort, Surfers Paradise & surrounding areas
A MESSAGE FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER ...
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff at Rhapsody Resort are our top priorities now and always. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.
We are committed to delivering and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our property. Additional preventative measures have been put in place, including reinforcing our strict cleaning protocols.
The most recent announcement permits recreational travel in Queensland from all Australian States and Territories.
Other conditions, such as prevailing social distancing and public gathering restrictions are also required to be followed. Up to date restrictions can be found on the Queensland Health Website. It is recommended all guests refer to this document for the most current updates on any COVID-19 restrictions/policies. Rhapsody Resort provides advice through the premises via signage on any Resort facility restrictions currently in place as a result of these restrictions.
- Resort guests who may be considered a risk to other guests and staff should consider not proceeding with their reservation as we do not wish to offend, if we are forced to decline your reservation request before or on arrival, our duty of care is protect our current in house guests and staff.
- Rhapsody Resort has increased its schedule of cleaning and disinfecting in all common areas of the property including elevators and recreational facilities.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer is available throughout the property and disinfectant wipes available upon request at Reception.
- Should you feel unwell at any point during your stay, please ensure you seek medical assistance. (Please contact Reception as we will be happy to assist).
- Observation of social distancing restrictions will be required at all times. This includes areas such as the swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, BBQ areas and elevators.
- New bookings are advised that refunds will not be provided for unavailability of any facilities closed due to COVID-19 as advice through this notice has been provided and is beyond our control.
We are continuing to monitor and act on Australian Health Department advice and are applying the restrictions detailed by the Queensland State Government as required by law. Guests can access the most up to date restrictions by accessing this link Queensland State Government's COVID-19 Roadmap.
Please refer to www.health.gov.au for the most current updates on COVID-19.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at Rhapsody Resort soon.
Resort General Manager